Saturday 19 July 2014

My makeup look !







Get my makeup look! Quick post on my Saturday evening/afternoon makeup. All products used below, links to the websites to purchase any products you may want to try. Amazing long lasting makeup ! And if your Intrested check out my hair page for a video on how to get these glam waves and more information about oval curlers ! 


Concealer pallet - a must have buy from ebay just as good as any high end concealer I know so mny makeup artists swearing by this pallet. The value is amazing ! 

Foundation- Giorgio Armani designer lift foundation amazing natural finish yet has full staying power to last all day long. 

Pressed powder - maybellines matt finish powder is great for setting with out being overly cakey or heavy. Setting is important to make sure the foundation stays in place all day.








Blush and contor - brozen terra cotta bake blush from miss k co not a well known make up brand but wow there products amaze me every time. I used this on the apples of my cheeks it's so pretty and shimmery adds a slight golden rose brozen look to the skin. Honestly amazing ! http://www.kcouk.com/index.php/cPath/1
Contour is Ofcorse my contour kit from sleek.

Brow kit- lightly used to fill in my brows 


Eye shadows - lightest shade on the lid working in to a medium brown shade and the darkest in the crease simple an easy. Heaven and earth pallet a fantastic buy ! 

Liner and mascara - bobbi brown gel liner very similar to maybellines I use both ! 
Mascara- max factor clump free mascara 

Lashes - Ardell Demi whispies 120 

Lip liner - rimmel exaggerate in addiction sale on now ! 

Lip stick - 24hr lasting colour by maybeline in Creme caramel 

Have a beautiful weekend stay safe happy and blessed and live life to the full have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment